The WorthWiiPoints Forums

Friday, December 26, 2008

Strive emailed me this

"therealAgerbon,

Hope you're having a great holiday. I wanted to share this new STRIVE (their Youtube) video of the title track for our new album FIRE. We played on CBS's Urban Theater a couple week backs and have 5 new videos from it. This is the first of five, so more to come soon. Let me know what you think and if you have a new video, post it as a response to this video so Will, Micah & I can see it. Also, if you're into making your own videos and want to use FIRE as the soundtrack, you can download it here http://www.strivemusic.com/firedownload - then make sure you upload it to our private community at www.strivemusic.com so we can promote it for you.

Best,
Derick and the rest of STRIVE"

Got this off my Youtube mail box today and was like Whoa, their sound is pretty sharp, and i am a sucker for melodic music so expect me to slap down this track for a review , but finding the right game needs some time to picture in my skull.

0 comments: